What’s better than a bottle of gin? One that you’ve personalised.
You can personalise the front label of your bottle of gin with an image and text of your choice. We’ve even created four exclusive gins just for it.
The perfect gift for the gin-lover in your life, a thoughtful gift for any occasion or just so there’s no confusing who the gin belongs to!
Step 2: Upload your photo
Choose any photo you like. A pretty one, an embarrassing one, a happy memory.
The choice is yours! For the best results we recommend a portrait image to fill the most amount of space on the bottle label
Step 3: Add your message
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Congratulations – anything you like. You can choose the colour, shape and placement of the text.
Our collection of personalised gins have been immensely popular for corporate gifts or as a customised gins for your company to sell.
Check out a few examples of our corporate personalised gins below. Individual bottles and bulk order options are available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We want your designs to look the best that they can – so we’ve put a small list together to help.
You can also see our demo-video below, which shows the main steps as you’ll see them.
- Don’t forget that any images can be cropped and edited in the ‘Image Editing’ area! Just insert your picture, click on it, and the Image Editing option will appear on the right-hand side.
- Any images that aren’t a high enough resolution (518 x 8879 pixels) will prompt a message in the app, but we still recommend using the highest quality image that you can.
- Try to avoid using dark images, as they are less likely to come out well when printed. If you’ve got a photo that you want to use that might be too dark, we’d recommend going to the ‘Image Editing’ area to slightly increase brightness and/or decrease the contrast on the picture for a clearer print (generally speaking, about +/-15 will be enough).
The Best Text
- We’ve found that for your main line of text, using block capitals looks best. It works for our SPD range, so it should work for you too!
- Adding a text box will only let you type in one line. Simply click ‘Add more text’ to insert another text box on another line. The best way of making these the same size is to overlay your text before dragging them into the right place.
- Remember which flavour you’ve chosen! Our back labels come as standard, but each has its own unique colour, which we’ve left as an option for your text. This means you can match the front colours to the back, but only if you know which flavour you picked.
- Placing your order - Make sure to pick one of the flavours (rather than clicking ‘none’) before you customize your bottle. This way you can add it straight to your basket when you’re done.
- Don’t forget to save any of your designs that you like - that way you can always come back to them later.
- We will need an additional working day to print and prepare your custom bottle/s over our normal delivery times.
- Remember, you must own the publishing rights to any image you wish to use.
- By placing an order, you agree to our T&Cs – if there’s anything on your label that we disagree with, we will hold the order and contact you.
How To Video