Join us for an immersive tour into the world of Silent Pool Distillers.
Your private tour will start with how Silent Pool Distillers came into existence, making your way down to the Silent Pool itself to learn of its eerie past.
We’ll also delve into the colourful history of gin and how it evolved from humble beginnings into the nations favourite tipple.
Next, we’ll show you what makes our gin so special.
We’ll take you into our still houses where you can gaze in awe at the spectacular copper machines that distil our gins, where we’ll tell you all about the unique four stage process our expert distillers have created in order to get the best out of the botanicals we use.
The tour ends with a tasting of our full range, starting with the Silent Pool Gin range and finishing with our Small Batch range.
We formulate, distil and bottle all our products at the distillery.
Our distillery tour allows you to experience the world of gin from our perspective and how we strive to be a truly unique producer of spirits.
Private Distillery Tour – Weekday
90 minute tour and tasting - £400*
Private Distillery Tour – Weekend
90 minute tour and tasting - £450*
*Minimum booking fee for up to 20 guests
All guests receive a £5 voucher to spend in our on site shop (minimum spend £30)
To discuss your Private Tour requirements please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a range of additional extras you can choose from to enhance your tour experience further.
1. Gin & Tonic (single measure) in a Silent Pool Tumbler to take home, either on arrival or after the tour - £12.50
2. Gin & Tonic (double measure) in a Silent Pool Tumbler to take home, either on arrival or after the tour - £15.00
3. Blackberry Fizz in Silent Pool Tumbler to take home, either on arrival or after the tour - £12.50
4. Silent Pool Gin, Silent Pool Rose Expression or Silent Pool Rare Citrus (70cl) in gift box and jute bag to take home - £38 (10% off)
5. 20 Cocktail Cupcakes, infused with Silent Pool Gin - £50
Please be aware that all tour guests must be offsite by 8pm.
For information relating to the onsite bar please refer to the Silent Pool Bar Page
To secure a date/time, a non-refundable deposit of £100 is due at time of booking. The final balance is due 4 weeks prior to the event.