This website is owned and operated by Spiritmen Ltd.
Copyright Spiritmen Ltd. 2018 All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions for Silent Pool Distillers Vouchers
- Tour & Gift vouchers are valid for a year from the day of purchase. Plenty of time to receive one, lose it and find it again, no worries!
- Our Tours are very popular, so if you find yourself in the position that a tour date isn’t available before the expiry date of your voucher we are very happy to make a booking beyond that date from the published dates found in our on-line diary if it is made before the expiry date on your voucher.
- Tour & Gift vouchers will arrive at your specified postal address through 2nd class Royal Mail.
- Gift Vouchers are only redeemable for Silent Pool Distillers Products in our on-site shop.
- Silent Pool Distillers has 2 types of Tour voucher:
- Those bought through our website, shop and markets that are valid for all public tours.
- Those donated by us to charitable causes which are valid for weekday tours only.
- Each Tour Voucher includes a £5 off voucher that can be used exclusively towards the purchase of items in the distillery’s on-site shop at the end of your tour.
- The £5 off voucher is only valid during the time of your tour visit and cannot be redeemed prior to or after the tour is complete.
- Only one £5 off voucher can be used per item purchased.
- The £5 off voucher Excludes Eau De Vies and Miniatures in the on-site shop.
Terms and Conditions for Silent Pool Distillers Tours
- Over 18’s only – if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are aged 18 or over with Photo ID before you can start your Silent Pool Distillery tour.
- The Silent Pool Distillers tour is not suitable for Children, if you require further clarification do not hesitate to contact us.
- We ask that all tour attendees arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour.
- The Silent Pool Distillery is an industrial working space, so we ask:
- All attendees wrap up warm in the winter to suit the weather.
- All attendees wear sensible shoes; no heels, open toed shoes, clogs or stilts. We would hate for anyone to trip or slip!
- We require a minimum of 7 days for cancellations or changes to your booking. However, we understand that life happens, and last-minute cancellations will sometimes be necessary. Please contact the office if this is the case and hopefully one of our lovely office staff will be able to help.
- We know all our gin tour “Ginthusiasts” are social butterflies, however, we can only change your Silent Pool Distillery tour date 3 times from your original booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse access and/or continuation of a Silent Pool Distillery tour due to inappropriate and/or disruptive behaviour.
Terms and Conditions for Monthly Prize Draw
- Silent Pool Distillers reserve the right to withdraw or suspend the Monthly Prize Draw at any time. However, all publicised draws will take place.
- One or more ‘winners’ will be drawn at random from the list of confirmed subscribers to the Silent Pool Distillers Newsletter mailing list on the date stated in that month’s newsletter.
- The draw is open to UK residents only. Prizes will only be delivered to an address in the UK.
- The winner or winners, will be drawn using tools provided by Random.org. No subscriber data will be passed to Random.org in the process.
- Winners will only be selected from subscribers who are not employees of or suppliers to Silent Pool Distillers.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to the draw. Just be sure to be a confirmed subscriber. If in doubt, resubscribe via the website. The process will inform you if you’re currently subscribed.
- The winner or winners will be notified using the e-mail address applicable to their subscription.
- The winner or winners must claim their prize within 7 days of notification providing proof of age and sufficient information to enable fulfilment (you stated you were over 18 when you subscribed but, we’ll need to check again).
- In the event any prize is unclaimed after 7 days, a further winner will be selected from the current subscriber list.
- The prize will be as stated in the Silent Pool Distillers Newsletter and no alternates will be offered. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner or winners first names and county of residence will be announced in the following month’s newsletter. Acceptance of the prize indicates acceptance of this condition.
- Prizes are for domestic consumption only and are non-transferable.
- Prizes will be delivered using Silent Pool Distillers standard delivery services.
- Decisions of Spiritmen Ltd. trading as Silent Pool Distillers are final.
- The draw is intended as a bit of fun to reward loyal subscribers. Given the relatively moderate value of prize/s and the risk of exposing customer e-mail data to third parties, independent adjudicators will not be used to oversee the draw process. However, evidence of the draw process and results will be preserved securely for a period of 90 days after prizes are claimed. After this period, the data will be erased. Issues concerning the draw process for any individual draw must therefore be raised before this period expires. In the event of a query, we will ask an independent person to verify the process. Please do not ask for information about individual entrants.
- We have a limited number of Disabled parking bays outside the distillery.
- All other vehicles we ask to park in the public Silent Pool Car Park. A lovely two-minute stroll from us.
- We advise during the winter, with the dark evenings, anybody attending a 7pm tour to bring a torch as the public walkway up to us is not well lit and we would hate for anyone to injure themselves getting to or going from their tour.
- Coaches will need to drop its passengers in the public Silent Pool car park as access to the site is narrow.
- Mini buses with up to 24 seats will be able to drive up to the front of the distillery to drop off passengers before parking in the public Silent Pool car park.
- Sorry, the distillery is a foodstuffs production area so, pets are not allowed onsite. Please do not leave animals in unattended vehicles. There is plenty of nearby walking if one of your group is energetic and volunteers to look after the dog during your visit…